Startup Ideation Bootcamp: how to evaluate your business idea
Founder Institute Luxembourg hosts a Startup Ideation Bootcamp at Foundry on September 11. If you have an idea for a startup and want honest feedback from experienced entrepreneurs, this event is for you. In just three hours, this intensive workshop will help you improve your idea, come up with new ideas and even recruit potential co-founders.
During the evening you will get answers to the following questions: What are the components of a great idea? How do you know if you are working in an attractive market? How do you validate that your idea is great? What possible roadblocks could your idea face, and how do you overcome them?
Who should attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the topics?
- What are the components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- What are the attributes of attractive markets
- How to validate your idea with users and customers
You can register to the event on Founder Institute Luxembourg's website.